This argument now is in interest for the health of all citizens. New technologies of illumination use brilliant and intense light that expose workers and citizens to risks due to Artificial Optical Radiation.
Mission of Scantec
SCANTEC’s aim is support, with accurate analysis using technological equipment of new generation:
- companies: we analyse sources and manufacturing process to study and correct anomalies in helping the employer to observe the law. We select personal protective equipment.
- Private citizens who want know exposure to light sources that surround them
- Hospital or public administration witch want analyse and verify artificial optical radiation generate by their instruments
SCANTEC performs measurements for the following fields:
- Sources of radiation on surfaces and operators;
- Ultraviolet radiation C (from 100 nm to 280 nm), B (from 280 nm to 315 nm), A (da 315 nm to 400 nm;
- Visible radiation (from 400 nm to 780 nm);
- Infrared radiation A (from 780 nm to 1400 nm), B (from 1400 nm to 3000 nm), C (from 3000 nm to 1mm).
Request the advice of an expert
Fill out the contact form and get the advice of a Scantec expert who will provide you with an initial assessment of the problem
Call us now, you will find a professional support to every enquiry